Sunday, October 17, 2010

One month later, and some pictures to prove it.

Hi out there,

It's been a month since I arrived in St. Andrews. Things have definitely settled into a routine, and it feels like I've been here forever. Unfortunately I haven't been able to shake my cough, so I'm heading to the doctor on Tuesday to see what's up. This weekend I mostly spent resting (this afternoon I was still asleep at 12:36 when the fire alarm went off and I had to stagger outside). Tomorrow night is the New Hall Ceilidh, which will be fun as I haven't had the chance to go to one yet. Tuesday and/or wednesday I have trampolining, which is fun although we have to wait a long time between bounces because it's so popular this year!

This weekend I'm hoping to head on my first trip. The plan is to go to Stonehaven to see another of my Dad's cousins, and also to see the supposedly spectacular Dunnottar Castle. Then on to Aberdeen to see the  town my Dad was born in and tour around, then on the Inverness and more importantly, Loch Ness (don't worry, if I see Nessie I'll be sure to take a picture!).

My friend Bess has decided to come to Portugal with me this reading week, and I'm so excited! I'm just on the verge of booking the tickets and I've got a lot of planning to do, but it will be worth it to feel sunshine (we haven't had a sunny day here in a week and a half).

I'm posting some pictures of various things from other people's cameras, as well as a couple from a photoshoot I did with Lauren and Bess!


Enjoy. Love,
Kat xo


1. Beach Fun: we found some sinking sand the hard way.

Note: Lauren is five foot nine. I am not, to say the least.

2. More masquerade party...





3. Canadian Thanksgiving and my feast!



4. Photoshoot from back when the sun used to shine. 

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic photos and updates. Look forward to talking soon.

    lots of love,

    M, L, C, and D

    ReplyDelete