Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Here we go...

Hello friends and family!

Welcome to my travel-blog-to-be! Tomorrow I leave for St. Andrews on an overnight flight.

The waiting to go for the past few weeks has been a bit of a challenge because I haven't been working and most of you are off leading your lives! It's hard to believe that this thing that hasn't felt real for the longest time has arrived.

I hope to put pictures and stories up here somewhat regularly rather than sending out mass e-mails. So feel free to read and comment as you wish.

I miss you all already.

Love,
Kat

PS:
If you want a glimpse of what I'm heading to, check out this link:
BBC Sport - Golf - The Open 2010: A bird's eye view of St Andrews

4 comments:

  1. BLAH BLAH girl go get ur fun and come back all cultured n' shit. Miss you sorry we couldn't meet up. john

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first comment.

    But what I have to say is I MISS YOU ALREADY! You have no idea!

    And yeah go get cultured and all that. ;-)

    Take care and have the time of your life!

    ReplyDelete
  3. KATTTT,

    im SOO excited for you, maybe MORE excited than you are for yourself:) haha

    i hope you have an AMAZING trip and soak up every minute of it. i will be looking out for those stories and pix so dont be a stranger.

    Miss u already roomie, i know youll have an amazing time and i hope i can visit u before u come back <3

    Be safe!!

    Aysha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh to be young and travelling through such a beautiful land. Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete